Date &Time: 20th February,2021. 10:00am - 11:00am Language: English Register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/140961466541
Today, Hong Kong saw it's brand new "Orion Astropreneur Space Academy" launch.
OASA is an independent, non-political, non-religious leadership development academy for global young entrepreneurs with stellar and outer space aspirations. Our first office is in Hong Kong. The Academy is a member of the global leadership development initiatives with other space on-boarding and off-boarding institutions such as the Singularity University in Silicon Valley, the Laboratory for Space Research at the University of Hong Kong, and other partner institutions. We aim to have our second office outside Hong Kong before 2030.
The rundown of speakers with links to their profiles
- 10:00 -10:15 Welcome speech, Prof Gregg Li, Chairman and Acting Chief Executive in OASA
- 10:15 - 10:25 Introduction to OASA Mission 1: Space Xccelerator (2021), Mr Perry Lam, Vice Chairman in OASA
- 10:25- 10:35 Introduction to OASA Mission 2: Space Ready (2023), Mr Hubert Lem, Vice Chairman in OASA
- 10:35- 10:45 Introduction to OASA Mission 3: Space Pioneers (2025), Dr Stephen Cheung, Council Member in OASA
- 10:45- 10:52 Speech of Council Member, Prof C.K. Cho, Council Members of OASA
The facebook page:
Log into Facebook
Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
Dr Li is a strategy advisor for Fresco Capital, which is a tech investment firm that is interested in space.
Fresco Capital | LinkedIn
Fresco Capital | 1,347 followers on LinkedIn. Investing at the intersection of people and technology. | Fresco Capital is an early stage venture fund investing at the intersection of people and technology. Our team has lived and worked at this intersection as both operators plus investors in both small startups and large corporates.
To follow closely.