I've been quietly investing in crypto since 2016. I have not been telling many people about it, because besides being an entrepreneur, I also work in education and philanthropy - and crypto has been looked down upon. The crypto space has changed and matured a lot and now seeing many countries developing their own national CBDC (central bank digital currency) and large respected institutions investing in crypto as the total market capitalization now comfortably hovers over 2 trillion USD. In my opinion, this "bull market" is also the beginning of mass adoption with Coinbase being now listed on the NASDAQ at a higher valuation than oil giant BP, and VISA settling over Ethereum. There is no way back. Both good and bad things will happen with the blockchain, but it is here to stay, and grow. So we all need to learn how it works, and make the best of it.
If you participated the ICO craze of 2017, there are many new vehicles to invest early in crypto, from ICO vs. STO vs. IEO: here a great article from the Coin Bureau. I am in the process of learning about Crypto Launchpads, platforms that can give you early access to up-and-coming projects. So I thought I would share my notes. I have a mix of well-established launchpads as well as some platforms that have not even launched yet. So you will find launchpads that are very expensive to get in, as well as new more affordable ones.
- I'm not a financial advisor. This is not financial advice. Do your own research and due diligence.
- The space changes really quickly, so all the prices and conditions I mention are changing every day. I will update the title every time I update the article.
- If I made a mistake somewhere, please let me know. I love being told I am wrong, so I can learn.
- The crypto world is so full of scams, please be super careful, always use 2FA, VPN and check 10 times any project before pressing the order button.
Crypto IDO Launchpads
I also need to disclose where I get my information from.
Crypto IDO Launchpads Sources
- 2021/04/20: I staked on TrustSwap during the dip when SWAP was at 3.75 USD - quite happy with that. I'm getting ready for the next IDO and participate in airdrops. Exciting. My strategy is to invest every month a small amount in IDOs. and re-invest in SWAP to raise in the multiples I can earn from investments.